Sunday, August 23, 2009

And Then There was Man...


A very talented and great friend of mine once said to me, "you will find exactly what you're looking for when you open yourself up to receiving it, you must set forth the intention". Well, at the time she said this she may as well have been uttering it in another language because I really didn't understand it. I thought, I'm open to love, and isn't that every one's intention? I guess I wasn't ready to hear what she actually said, it took a couple of months of pondering and reading and learning before the light actually went on. Cheryl (author of My Ideal Husband) obviously knew me well and could offer some enlightened guidance in this area. Through her teachings I have learned that you must become what it is you seek in a partner and you really must be comfortable and secure with yourself before you can give and receive healthy love.
It's nice to know that at the end of a long road of discovering and healing one's soul there is that glimmer of light at the end of that journey that is hopefully the perfect man for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment