
*I promise myself to focus on eating healthy. In my high school days I longed to be one of those very svelte beauties that graced the cover of every fashion magazine, however as I aged my desire to be thin diminished. I would be most content at a Phat and fit size 12 or 14. I'm not incredibly far off from this now, but I do have some weight I would like to loose and some toning that is absolutely needed. I believe feeling good in your skin, and being satisfied in your mind brings forth a great amount of sex appeal.

*I promise to allow myself time each day to read at least 10 pages of the many books I have recently purchased and not set aside time to read. Reading is comforting to my soul, and it stimulates thoughts and feelings that I find very gratifying.

*I promise to share one afternoon each week alone with my mother. She has sometimes been overbearing in my life, however she has always stood by my side even when I didn't want her there. I don't believe I ever took the time to acknowledge and thank her for that, and do believe I should start.

*I promise to allow myself the freedom to just be me. I am a thinker, a little awkward, and probably a little more nerdy, as I was growing up, than I care to admit. I still deep down enjoy those silly things that people associate with the un-cool, but as you get older it stops being un-cool.

*I promise to allow myself to cry and heal my soul. I have always, throughout my life, been an emotional eater, and would rather smother my feelings with food than have a complete melt down. At this juncture in my life, I'm feeling overwhelmed and need to deal with things head on.




No comments:
Post a Comment