Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Beginning


I would like to welcome everyone to Phat Girl Fanclub. This blog is all about being a real, averaged sized women. Lets face it, the average women these days is not a size 2,3,4,5, or 6, she is most likely to be a size 10-12, and a large percentage of today's women are size 14+. So to all those women who don't look like a vogue model, I'm telling you, your just perfect the way you are. I am a plus size woman and consider myself Phat and fit!! I love fashion, make-up, healthy living and eating, minus the chocolate addiction, and all that is girlish. I'm always searching for new and refreshing information and motivation on the web, as well as information on plus modelling. I will be sharing this information and my thoughts with any followers, and would love for you to post any ideas, pictures or stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment